Behringer SONIC ULTRAMIZER SU9920
Ultimate Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor
The SONIC ULTRAMIZER SU9920 stereo sound enhancement processor gives your music an added dimension that will make your performances pop! This processor is the ultimate sound improvement tool for home recording studios, DJ systems, keyboard racks and web-casting, plus 5.1 and hi-fi setups.
The SU9920 provides increased clarity and punchy bottom end to your sound system. It improves the natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and adds density to the low frequencies through phase compensation. Dedicated Low Contour and Process controls for each channel enable fast and easy setup. Once you experience what the SU9920 can do, it will become your go-to sound enhancement tool.
Vibrant Live Sound
The SU9920 is ideally suited for use in all live sound applications, providing noticeable improvement to signal quality and bringing out the very best in your sound system, whether you’re mixing a duo in a coffee house, or dialing a massive outdoor concert.
Sweet in the Studio
In a studio environment, the SONIC ULTRAMIZER is ideal for enhancing the sound of your mastering recordings. The SU9920 can give your music the professional polish of high-quality productions in just a few simple steps. Even if you primarily work with a digital audio workstation, you can perform final mastering with the SU9920 and an external recorder.
In addition to being great for use with stereo signals, the SONIC ULTRAMIZER is also ideal for use with individual signals, such as guitar, keyboards or bass. Just connect the SU9920 into the signal path, or use your amp’s effects loop, for sound with more presence, fullness and punch. Since the SU9920 can be run in stereo or dual mono, you can even use one side for the bass, the other for a keyboard or guitar.
All inputs and outputs accept balanced XLR as well as balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. Both the 1/4" and XLR outputs can be used in parallel, when two outputs are required.
The Technical Stuff
The SU9920 boasts stellar frequency response from 25 Hz to 50 kHz. The Process control provides a boost of up to +12 dBu at 5 kHz. The Low Contour filter is capable of +12 dBu at 50 Hz.
Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and demo the SU9920. It will supercharge your next performance or recording.
Additional Information / Behringer SONIC ULTRAMIZER SU9920
|Signal processor type||audio enhancer and exciter|
|Connections||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||rack mount brackets|
- Dramatically improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Professional and home recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mixdown and mastering
- PA, nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps
- Churches and worship houses: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
- Guitar, bass and keyboard rack: improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
- Broadcasting and webcasting: adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
- 5.1 and hi-fi setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and the spatial dimension of your sound system increases dramatically
- Dedicated Low contour and Process controls per channel for ultimate sound enhancement
- Accurate 5-segment LED level meters for optimum performance
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany