Behringer COMMERCIAL SOUND SPEAKER CE500A-BK
High-Performance, Active 80-Watt Commercial Sound Speaker System
For way too long, boardrooms, classrooms and restaurants around the world have had to put up with bad sound.
You know, the kind generated by those flimsy “tin-cans-mounted-in-ceiling-tiles” (that no one seems to remember ever having installed in the first place). You can kiss “bad sound” goodbye forever thanks to the great-sounding new CE500A loudspeaker systems from BEHRINGER — and they’re available in your choice of black or white.
We Mean Business
The CE500A speaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. Specifically designed to complement commercial indoor facilities such as restaurants, shops, exhibition halls and more, CE500As come equipped with special mounting brackets, allowing them to be mounted on walls or suspended from above. This means you can aim them, which is handy considering people have ears on the sides of their heads, not the top!
More Like Studio Monitors Than “Tin-Cans”
Inside these multi-purpose active loudspeakers are powerful 5 ½" woofers and high-resolution ½" tweeters powered by an internal 80-Watt amplifier. These transducers have been designed to work with the onboard amp seamlessly, meaning there is not too much, or even worse, too little wattage to adequately power the system. And the sound quality of the CE500A puts those aforementioned “tin-cans” to shame.
Connecting the CE500A couldn’t be easier, thanks to the convenient rear panel which provides a standard XLR mic socket and RCA jacks for hooking up a tape/CD or even MP3 deck. To raise and lower the mic volume, just turn the Level control (RCA volume levels are controlled by the source device). To run two CE500As in stereo mode, connect your playback deck to the right RCA jack on one loudspeaker and the left jack on the other. You can even chain together as many CE500As as you’d like via the handy Link XLR socket.
Instant PA System
You don’t even need a mixer to use the CE500A. You can plug one into the wall outlet, connect a microphone and start talking — sometimes that’s all you need. That’s why we include a special adapter that lets you mount the CE500A on a standard mic stand. It’s like having your own personal 80-Watt megaphone! Whether you need speakers for the conference room, the waiting room or the lobby, the new CE500A commercial sound speakers will elevate your company status and get your message across. Stop yelling into those tin-cans… everyone will thank you.
Additional Information / Behringer COMMERCIAL SOUND SPEAKER CE500A-BK
|Loudspeaker type||powered speaker|
|Area of use||installed sound|
|Connections||RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Size of speaker||5,25"|
- Multi-purpose, 80-Watt, active speaker for commercial indoor installations (restaurants, shops, exhibitions), multimedia, home recording studio and audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Additional Line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-flexible wall-mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany