Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Effects Pedal
You wouldn’t think of using anything less than best reverb you could get in the studio. So why skimp on the ‘verb at your live gig? Now you can add studio-grade reverb to any amp with the mind-blowing DIGITAL REVERB DR600.
This 24-bit, high-resolution collection packs six (6) of the most desired reverb types—SPRING, PLATE, HALL, ROOM, GATE and MODULATE, into the ultimate “to-go” package. With its dual output jacks, you will dazzle your audience with true stereo reverb.
Ease of Use
Just select the reverb type with the MODE control, and then dial in the LEVEL, TONE and TIME. It just doesn’t get any easier than this. The blue LED tells you when the DR600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity when in bypass mode. You can power the DR600 with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
The DIGITAL REVERB DR600 brings six of the most-wanted reverbs to a stomp box right at your feet, at an unbelievably low price. Now studio-grade reverb is just a toe-tap away—with the BEHRINGER DR600.
Additional Information / Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Effects Pedal
|Effects/pedal type||guitar stompbox|
|Advanced Features||mono, stereo|
|For which instrument||acoustic guitar, electric guitar|
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany