Behringer EUROLIVE B212XL PA System
800-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
Even Better Than Before
These loudspeakers take everything musicians love about the original B212 loudspeakers and upgrade them with the same bass and treble/mid transducers found in our wildly popular B212A active version for even better sound and power handling. And with integrated overload protection circuitry, they arrive ready to push it to the limit without putting their high or low frequency drivers in danger.
Every stitch of these loudspeakers is built to deliver, but the fact is that their transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part you actually hear. While some manufacturers are okay with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we grow the trees that are processed into the paper pulp that becomes the cones. We even machine the frames and backplates. BEHRINGER's quality is truly under control.
Big Sound, Lightweight, Low Price
Big here, small there, lots of this, light on that—everyone's got their preferences, but the EUROLIVE B212XL has proportions we can all agree upon. These loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 800 Watts), they are easy to lift by their recessed handles (24 lbs) and are available at insanely low prices. Who wouldn't want to hook up with one of these beauties?
Get on the Stick…or Get on Down
The B212XL is perfect either as part of a PA system or as an onstage monitor. If the situation calls for a PA, mount the speakers on stands via the 35mm pole socket. From there, send a line from the MAIN OUT of a mixer (such as a XENYX 1202FX) to a power amplifier (like the EUROPOWER EP1500). Finally, attach a B212XL to each of the amp's outputs. These loudspeakers have inputs for both professional speaker cable and ¼" cable. Because they have two parallel inputs, you can connect up to two of them to any channel on a power amp.
But these loudspeakers don't have to be confined to an upright position. Just lay them on their sides for use as a floor monitor. You'll find that they tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications.
Choose White, Black, on or Off the Wall…
You asked for it, and now we're proud to offer these amazing loudspeakers in black or white. We now also make swiveling wall-mount brackets for the B212XL. That means they're ready to fit even more comfortably into a venue's color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs may be, we make one that's just right for you!
Additional Information / Behringer EUROLIVE B212XL PA System
|Advanced Features||handles / lanyard|
|Size of speaker||tweeter, 12"|
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany