Behringer EUROLIVE B815NEO
DSP-Controlled 1,260-Watt 12" PA Speaker System with Neodymium Speakers and Integrated Mixer
Our EUROLIVE 1,260-Watt NEO Series active loudspeakers are destined to become the new standard in high-quality live sound reproduction.
Packed with an incredible array of truly professional features, these brutes provide extreme levels of low-end punch, with the kind of high-fidelity definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. These powerful new speaker systems outperform their predecessors—and weigh 30% less!
Class-D Works its Magic
What’s the secret? These state-of-theart active loudspeakers are powered by custom-engineered Class-D amplifiers, which drive the low- and high-frequency transducers to their limits without even the slightest hint of distortion. Best of all, our Class-D amplifiers use switch-mode power supplies, which don’t need massive transformers and heat sinks, so they provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than many competing active systems.
Put simply, these cool-running systems are up to 30% lighter than their predecessors, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up. Our no-compromise design means you get solid punchy bass, along with powerful mids and pristine highs that will keep the party going all night long.
Digital Signal Processing
From the instant the signal enters the NEO system, the digital processor takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity—and we’re talking CLEAN! Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processor) circuitry analyzes the signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having a tiny sound guy inside each enclosure (with all the best gear), monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more.
Let’s face it; the transducer (speaker) is the only part of a sound system you actually hear, so we don’t cut any corners. While some of our competitors are content to grab whatever they have on hand and plug them into their boxes, we build our transducers from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we process the paper pulp into cones and even machine the frames and back plates. This enables us to control the quality, and frankly, make better components—like the neodymium woofers and 1.75” neodymium titaniumdiaphragm compression drivers we deploy in each and every NEO Series loudspeaker.
Power to Spare
Cutting-edge technology and high fidelity transducers are not all it takes to get your message across—you need power, and lots of it. At the heart of each of these systems is a bi-amped 1,260-Watt engine capable of driving the speakers to their very limit, without the slightest hint of distortion. When it comes to pure output power, the EUROLIVE NEO Series loudspeaker will simply blow you away with its massive punch, smooth mids and articulate top-end!
Instant PA System
With just a single NEO loudspeaker system and one or two dynamic microphones, you can set up an instant sound system. The onboard mixer features a LEVEL control for each input and a dual-band master EQ, complete with an adjustable LOW CUT filter to help eliminate annoying breath pops and mic handling noise. An additional filter, which we call CONTOUR, allows you to select SPEECH (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or MUSIC for the broader frequency range required for the high-fidelity reproduction of music. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient LINE OUT XLR connector.
When laid on their side, NEO Series loudspeakers tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR cable from the monitor send on the mixing console and, of course, power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR LINE OUT jack on the loudspeaker’s rear panel.
More Than Just a PA Loudspeaker...
NEO Series loudspeakers also make excellent onstage monitors for keyboards, acoustic guitars, or any line-level instrument for that matter. You can plug your instrument into MIC/LINE 1 and use the MIC/LINE 2 input to connect the monitor signal from the PA mixing console, so that you can also hear the other members of your band. This opens up lots of possibilities.
If you want to use more than two instruments, you will need a submixer (e.g. XENYX 1204) to mix down the signals.
You will need a special adapter to convert a standard ¼”TS cable to XLR, or a direct injection box such as our ULTRA-DI DI100.
When it comes to serious bang for your buck, it’s hard to beat the NEO Series—and the sound quality is second to none! Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today, compare them to the competition and find out how easy it is to take home a pair.
For a rump-shaking romp into sonic wonderland, team up a pair of NEO Series loudspeakers with our amazing new active subwoofers, the B1500D-PRO or B1800DPRO. Be sure to check with local authorities to make sure you’re nowhere near a seismic fault. These babies really rock!
Additional Information / Behringer EUROLIVE B815NEO
|Loudspeaker type||powered speaker|
|Area of use||floor monitors, live sound, portable sound|
|Connections||jack, speaker linking, XLR - balanced|
|Advanced Features||DSP controlled, EQ, handles, integrated mixer, neodymium speaker|
|Size of speaker||tweeter, 15"|
- High-power 1,260-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels (speaker weighs only 19 kg / 41 lbs)
- Extremely powerful and light weight 12" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- - Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- - Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Company name||City||Stock||Shipping Price*||Price*|