Behringer EUROLIVE PROFESSIONAL B1800X PRO 1800W 18" Passive Subwoofer
Professional 1,800-Watt 18" PA Subwoofer
You’ve worked hard to get to this point in your musical career.
Now you’re ready to take your message to the masses. Your performance, and your audience, deserves a loudspeaker system that delivers the power and clarity of your vision—it deserves EUROLIVE Professional.
Power Handling Capacity
The B1800X PRO subwoofer is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,800-Watts power handling capability, the B1800X cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The B1800X PRO features a powerful 18" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz. That’s extraordinarily deep bass that will shake the house right down to its foundation.
Let’s Get Technical
The B1800X PRO is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 to 300 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375") pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the B1800X. The built-in crossover is switchable for either passive or bi-amping operation.
We could talk on and on about the EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers, but hearing is believing. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer’s showroom today and put the B1800X PRO to the test. We think you’ll be hard pressed to find a better sounding subwoofer for anywhere near this price!
Additional Information / Behringer EUROLIVE PROFESSIONAL B1800X PRO 1800W 18" Passive Subwoofer
|Loudspeaker type||powered speaker|
|Area of use||subwoofers, live sound, portable sound|
|Advanced Features||crossover, handles|
|Size of speaker||18"|
- High-performance 1,800-Watt subwoofer for PA applications
- Extremely powerful 18'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Extremely high sound pressure level (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m)
- 40 Hz – 300 Hz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Switchable crossover for optional passive or bi-amping operation mode
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany