Behringer EUROLIVE VP2520
Professional 2000-Watt PA Speaker with Dual 15" Woofers and 1.75" Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
Designed for musicians by musicians, the VP2520 loudspeaker merges incredible versatility and sonic performance with amazing affordability.
The VP2520 is supremely portable and well suited for musical applications, and is the natural choice for commercial installation.
Superior Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to a staggering 2,000 Watts, the EUROLIVE VP2520 PA loudspeaker delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful dual 15" long-excursion drivers crank out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP2520’s wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
VP2520’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can also be clustered atop the companion VP1800S subwoofer.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP2520 features two extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF drivers in a tuned enclosure, providing massive, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz.
Pristine Top End
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
The Technical Stuff
The VP2520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (96 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. Weight is 87.7 lbs (39.8 kg). The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.2 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP2520 ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP2520 is built to last and made to perform!
Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and put the VP2520 to the test. Compare it to the competition. When you see and hear what the VP2520 offers in sound quality and features, you’ll own BEHRINGER—with money to spare!
Additional Information / Behringer EUROLIVE VP2520
|Loudspeaker type||passive speaker|
|Area of use||live sound, portable sound|
|Size of speaker||tweeter, 15"|
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany