Behringer EURORACK PRO RX1202FX 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer
Premium 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamplifiers, British EQ's and Multi-FX Processor
Looking for a versatile line/mic mixer that fits in a rack AND eliminates the need for tons of outboard gear? The 12-channel RX1202FX is not only rack mountable, but comes loaded with a 24-bit multi-FX processor and 8 built-in studio-grade IMP “invisible” mic preamps. This mixer works perfectly for small bands or churches, business conferences with both microphone and A/V equipment as well as sub-mixing keyboards, drums, samplers or multiple vocal mics. It’s also the ideal choice for monitoring multi-track recording projects.
Channel Some Serious Mojo
Sometimes you feel like a mic… or a sampler…or a drum machine. Sometimes you don’t. Whatever the situation calls for, the RX1202FX is ready to accommodate. Each mono channel (1-8) features an XLR input, a balanced 1/4" mono input and an INSERT jack for patching external signal processors directly into the channel. Mono channels feature a TRIM control and CLIP LED to adjust the input gain; a two-band EQ (HIGH, MID and LOW controls); FX control to determine how much of an effect to apply to the channel; a PAN control; and a smooth 60mm fader to determine the channel’s level in the mix. Stereo channels (9-12) feature left and right balanced line level 1/4" inputs and the same front panel control as their mono counterparts. And, as mentioned above, they can be used as mono inputs themselves.
Smooth 60 mm faders and intuitive rotary dials make it quick and simple to create a killer mix. The MAIN MIX fader adjusts the volume of the main output signal while the dual 4-segment LED ladder display gives a visual representation of the signal level. The PHONES jack features a dedicated PHONES/ CONTROL ROOM dial for adjusting headphone volume. Push CD/TAPE TO MIX to add backing tracks from an MP3 or CD player, or to isolate a click track or scratch track in headphones while recording.
On the back panel, the LEFT and RIGHT MAIN OUT XLR jacks can be used to feed a recording device or PA system. For live performances, keep pre-recorded music cued up for between-set breaks by connecting a CD player or MP3 player via the stereo CD/TAPE IN jacks. If the band wants a recording of their performance, send signal to a recording device such as a mini-disc recorder via the CD/TAPE OUT jacks. Use the MON AUX SEND to send signal to floor monitors in a live setting, or to a headphone amp in a recording setting. When it’s time for playback of recorded material, send signal to studio monitors through the CTRL OUT jack.
If a recording session or live performance calls for an effect not programmed in the onboard FX processor, send signal to an outboard effects unit via the FX AUX SEND, then feed the signal back to the RX1202FX through the AUX RETURN jacks.
The FX/CTRL section puts sophisticated digital effects at your fingertips. Use the PROGRAM dial to scroll through the effect presets, then use the FX TO MAIN dial to govern how much of the effect is heard in the summed signal of the mixer. Push FX SOLO to hear only the effects signal in your monitors or headphones.
Superior Sound, Unparalleled Value
It’s nearly impossible to find a rack-mountable mixer loaded with the inputs, mic preamps and digital effects found in the RX1202FX. And with a price tag that’s well below what you would pay to purchase all these tools separately, the RX1202FX is the smartest way to make your studio, live band, church or conference sound like a million bucks.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer EURORACK PRO RX1202FX 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer
|Mixer type||rackmount mixer|
|Channels||9 - 12|
|Output connections||RCA - cinch|
|Accessories included||rack mount brackets|
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
- CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
- 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany