Ultra-Linear Measurement Condenser Microphone
To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics. The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, to provide an accurate acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your system's performance to perfectly match the characteristics of any acoustic environment.
Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000's ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room's unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15 V to +48 V. We've even included a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time.
Prime Performance, Amazing Affordability
The ECM8000 just may become the most valuable tool in your bag of tricks, and it is ultra-affordable. Take the guesswork out of EQing, both at the gig and in the studio.
Additional Information / Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone
|Microphone type||condenser microphone|
|Connection||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||protection case, stand-mount bracket|
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany