Behringer MICROHD HD400 Hum Destroyer
Ultra-Compact 2-Channel Hum Destroyer
Whether you're recording or performing, it's important to keep AC hum out of the mix. No matter the quality of the venue's wiring, the BEHRINGER HD400 Hum Destroyer eliminates AC hum quickly and reliably.
Mighty Hum Hunter
The HD400 features two channels that can eliminate hum in two mono signals or one stereo signal. Try putting it between a stereo mixer and your power amps for a squeaky-clean sound free of AC hum. It breaks ground loops safely while maintaining the highest sound quality. It can even convert unbalanced signals into balanced without any signal degradation.
A Hum Killer of a Deal
This incredibly handy piece of gear is small enough to ride to the gig in your pocket. Pick up a HD400 today and make AC hum a thing of the past.
Additional Information / Behringer MICROHD HD400 Hum Destroyer
|Signal processor type||DI box|
- Removes AC hum and noise - fast, easy and reliable
- Breaks ground loops safely, while keeping highest sonic quality
- 2 independent channels for 2 mono or 1 stereo signal
- Automatically converts unbalanced to balanced signals without signal loss
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany