Behringer SUPER FLANGER SF400
From vintage to modern, from subtle to severe, the SUPER FLANGER SF400 lets you explore the entire history of popular flanging effects in one compact box.
What is Flanging?
Flange occurs when two identical signals are mixed together, but with one signal delayed by a small, gradually changing amount. In layman’s terms, it makes your guitar sound something like a vintage rotary speaker, but also a lot more syrupy and psychedelic. This effect was prominent in many landmark ‘70s rock recordings, and still persists to this day.
The SF400’s Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology delivers clarity and natural tonality for a flanging capability that is nothing short of spectacular. From a subtle sonic garnish to a deep, trippy flange, the SF400 delivers a stunning array of flanging moods.
The SF400 has four modes: Standard, Ultra, Gate/Pan and Momentary. Twist the Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls to create your perfect flange effect, or use the Tap Tempo function to rhythmically control flange rate. A bright blue LED shows you the power status and battery condition, and the durable footswitch preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The SF400 pedal operates on a 9 V battery as well as with our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.
Don’t wait—elevate your tone with the SF400’s super-thick flanging effects. Check out this mind-blowing stomp box at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer SUPER FLANGER SF400
|Effects/pedal type||guitar stompbox|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
- The ultimate Flanger that delivers the whole history from vintage to modern flanging effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from classic analog flangers to super-thick and swirling flanging sounds plus a new Gate/Pan mode
- Dedicated Mode, Rate, Depth, Manual and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany