High-Performance UHF True Diversity Wireless Headset System with 320 Selectable Frequencies
A good wireless headset mic system with user-tunable frequencies usually come with heavy price tags. But the UL2000B puts all the premium features of a professional wireless mic at a price within every working musician's reach.
Tune In, Turn On, Rock Out
No matter how much airtime around you is occupied, the UL2000B will take you to a free and clear UHF frequency for an interruption-free performance. This amazing system provides access to a total of 320 different frequencies, guaranteeing that no matter how crowded the airwaves get, there's always room for your voice. The user-friendly control menu is navigable via an illuminated LCD screen, making it easy to tweak even on the darkest of stages.
Excellent Sound, Outstanding Features
The UL2000B is built around a sonically transparent Panasonic transducer. Its tight cardioid pattern pickup captures the source signal in optimum clarity while shunning off-axis sound.
Meanwhile, plentiful features ensure the show goes on free of interruption. If you've ever tuned a car radio, you know a lot of unpleasant sound can occur before you find a desired frequency. Not so with the UL2000B! An auto-mute function automatically eliminates noise caused by switching channels, powering up or powering down. You also get a lockout function to protect receiver settings against undesired changes.
(Almost) Eternal Battery Life
The UL2000B is designed to use energy at a conservative pace. A 9 V battery (not included) can power the transmitter more than 12 hours. A low battery indicator on the transmitter gives you plenty of notice of weakening batteries.
If the show calls for multiple wireless mic systems, you can run up to 20 UL2000B units without cross-interference. We've even included color-coded strips for easy matching of multiple transmitter and receiver devices.
A Value Breakthrough
Even if your band doesn't travel in tour buses or play stadium shows, the incredible advantage of wireless headset microphones can be yours. BEHRINGER brings premium sound quality and professional features together for a price that will have you smiling. Check out the UL2000B at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer ULTRALINK UL2000B
|Microphone type||Lavalier, wireless microphone system|
|Connection||wireless, XLR - balanced|
- High-performance UHF true diversity headset system with 320 selectable frequencies for ultimate flexibility
- True diversity technology and proprietary antenna design ensures exceptionally long range for greatest signal reliability and freedom of movement
- Simultaneous operation of up to 20 wireless systems possible*
- Ultra-wide audio bandwidth for highest signal integrity
- High-performance IRC compander guarantees incredible dynamics and low noise
- Excellent headset microphone perfect for vocal applications, featuring a Panasonic condenser transducer
- Transmitter features extremely long battery operating life with a 9 V battery (not included)
- Mute function and Low Battery indicator conveniently located on transmitter
- Receiver utilizes proprietary scan function for microphone frequency location
- Innovative transmission of status/control information such as mute and low battery
- Auto-mute function automatically eliminates noise caused by switching channels or powering the transmitter on/off
- 3 presets, each with 8 interference-free channels plus one additional user-preset with 8 freely definable channels
- Lockout function to protect receiver settings against undesired changes
- Color-coded strips for easy matching of multiple transmitter and receiver devices
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response all at the lowest possible power consumption levels for energy savings
- Meets all requirements for professional equipment and complies with ETSI guidelines
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany