Behringer VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800
Vintage Tube-Sound Overdrive Effects Pedal
The classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes never goes out of style. This sound is at your command when you put the VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800 in your effects chain.
Vintage Tube-Like Tone
In order to recreate the sound of real-tube crunch, we put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in the TO800, putting rock's most powerful overdrive sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is extremely faithful to that of the vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
So Easy to Use
Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls let you shape exactly the sound you want. The status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and its top-quality on/off switch gives you the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO800 via a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Affordable Vintage Tone
Take charge of the sound that made rock immortal with the VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800! At last, beautiful tube tone is no longer just a pipe dream—and it’s oh, so affordable. Test-drive the impressive TO800 at your BEHRINGER dealer today.
Additional Information / Behringer VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800
|Stompbox type||guitar stompbox|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|For which instrument||electric guitar|
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany