Closed supraaural headphone.
In a marked departure from traditional beyerdynamic headphone design, the striking aesthetics of the re-newed DT 1350 make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
A combination of highly efficient ambient noise reduction and an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB) make the DT 1350 an ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ’s. Regardless of whether you are a sound engineer monitoring PA systems, a broadcast engineer monitoring recoreded sound, a live musician or a DJ, the DT 1350 delivers every time.
The Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the DT 1350 to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at the highest volumes. The removable ear cushions, combined with a flexible split headband design ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90°) also allow “single-ear” monitoring.
- Supraaural, lightweight and robust design, due to metall headbow
- 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Flexible split headband
- 90° swivelling earcups
- Single-sided 1.5 m (4.92 ft.) straight cable - also available with coiled cable - DT 1350 CC
- Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
- Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort
- Carry bag, 6,35 mm (1/4") and in-flight adapter included
Additional Information / Beyerdynamic DT 1350 80 Ω
|Headphone type||DJ headphone|
|Accessories included||adapter connector|
|Headphone design (operating principle)||Closed|
|Headphone impedance||80 ohms|
|Headphone frequency response||5 - 30.000 Hz|
|Nominal sound pressure level||109 dB|
|Cable & plug||Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)|