The Synexis TP8 beltpack transmitter is used together with the Synexis RP8 beltpack receiver for guided tours or conferences.
Transmitter and receiver can also be used for multilingual interpretation applications . The transmitter and receiver can also be used in conjunction with hearing aids. The operation range is approximately 328 ft (100 m) with a line of sight between transmitter and receiver. The transmitter can be attached to the clothing with the removable belt clip or worn around the neck with a strap. The ergonomic design and the operating elements allow an easy and intuitive operation.
Depending on the application, requirement or preference the user can connect an appropriate microphone to the 4-pin mini XLR connection. With the mute button the microphon can be muted for possible individual agreements. Unintended listening is avoided in this way. An internal switch allows selecting the gain for close or distant miking. An external audio source can be connected to the Aux-In connection to play standard phrases or music. The OLED display provides a brilliant, easily readable indication of channel, battery status, frequency and channel lock function. With the channel lock function accidental shifting of the selected channel is avoided. The transmitter is powered by two rechargeable NiMH batteries or 1.5 V AA batteries. Due to the integrated charging contacts the rechargeable batteries can remain in the transmitter during charging. The intelligent charging technology automatically switches off the transmitter when charging. The automatic NiMH / Alkaline battery recognition is an essential safety feature and excludes an incorrect operation.
- Ergonomic design
- 18 selectable frequencies
- Channel selector buttons
- Channel lock function
- On/off switch
- LED to display operation or charging status
- OLED display to indicate channel, battery status, frequency and channel lock function
- Mute function for microphone
- Aux-In connection for audio source such as MP3 player, mini stereo jack (3.5 mm)
- Adjustable gain via 3-stage switch (Hi/Mid/Low)
- Microphone connection, 4-pin mini XLR
- Operation with two rechargeable AA NiMH batteries or 1.5 V AA batteries
- Integrated charging contacts
- Intelligent charging technology with auto-off function
- Removable belt clip to attach the transmitter to the clothing
- Can be worn around the neck when using a strap
- Soft-touch surface for pleasant handling
- Automatic NiMH / Alkaline battery recognition
Additional Information / Beyerdynamic Synexis TP8 863/865 MHz
|Conference tech type||tour guide system|