Bugera V22 Infinium 22W Tube Combo Amp
Boutique-Style 22-Watt Vintage 2-Channel Tube Combo with Reverb
A lot has changed since the 1960s, but the guitar tones created in those pre-moon landing days still stand up to the test of time. The V22 is a stunning 1 x 12" combo that not only exudes vintage sound, but also possesses modern features that will launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere.
Ideal for practice, home recording, and even small club gigs, this loud lad channels its output through two EL84 tubes, providing the bratty, breakup-prone power tube compression that 6L6GC-equipped amps typically only achieve at extreme volume levels.
The V22’s sound begins with a two-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Tone-sculpting options abound, including an onboard 3-band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control and Mid Boost. The preamp’s three 12AX7 tubes ooze warmth, creating vintage and modern tones that range from clean to dignified blues to garage-leveling madness.
Additional Information / Bugera V22 Infinium 22W Tube Combo Amp
|Guitar amp/speaker type||electric guitar amp, vintage guitar amp|
|Construction||valve - tube|
|Connections||jack - unbalanced TS|
|Advanced Features||INFINIUM, triode/pentode mode, TURBOSOUND Speaker|
|Size of speaker||12"|
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x EL84 tubes
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Original heavy-duty 12" BUGERA guitar speaker for true vintage sound
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Pre, Post gain and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Impedance connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any external speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life