3 pole female receptacle, solder cups, Nickel housing, silver contacts
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
The new D-LX series is the next generation development from the long-established D-L series, and features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. They have a universal metal-bodied housing, dimensionally common to most Neutrik connector ranges, which allows simpler metalworking and more flexibility of use.
They are available in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7-pin configurations, with nickel or black plated shells, and silver or gold plated contacts with solder cups. There are separate duplex ground contacts to the mating connector shell and front panel, with the option of a solder connection to pin1. The panel cutout diameter is 24mm, and the connectors can be mounted front or rear of panel. Standard connectors have countersunk clearance mounting holes to accept M3 bolts. The special 'M3' version of the connector has an M3 tapped thread, for speed of mounting (for rear-of-panel mounting only).
Additional Information / Neutrik NC3FD-LX
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, loudspeakers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||protection class IP40, silver contact, TR -30°C - +80°C|
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions