3 pole female cable connector, "heavy duty"
The XX-HD series are heavy duty XLR cable connectors for outdoor use. The all metal design is dust and water protected to IP67 when mated with XX-HD cable connectors or MPR-HD chassis connectors. Gold contacts are standard.
A neoprene rubber sealing-jacket protects the shell and latch mechanism from ingress of dirt and moisture into the connector body, and gives protection against mechanical shock.
D suffix in part number denotes that connectors are supplied disassembled.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC3FXX-HD-D
|Area of use||audio, lighting, industrial, loudspeakers, live sound|
|Advanced Features||gold contact, protection class IP40, TR -30°C - +80°C|
- "Heavy duty" cable connector for outdoor use
- Rubber sealing jacket protects against water ingress and mechanical shock
- Dust and water protected according IP 67 in mated condition
- NC3FXX-HD* mates with NC3MPR-HD chassis connector and NC3MXX-HD* cable connector
- Gold contacts
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable