3 pole male cable connector, "heavy duty"
The XX-HD series are heavy duty XLR cable connectors for outdoor use. The all metal design is dust and water protected to IP67 when mated with XX-HD cable connectors or MPR-HD chassis connectors. Gold contacts are standard.
A neoprene rubber sealing-jacket protects the shell and latch mechanism from ingress of dirt and moisture into the connector body, and gives protection against mechanical shock.
D suffix in part number denotes that connectors are supplied disassembled.
Additional Information / Neutrik NC3MXX-HD-D
- "Heavy duty" cable connector for outdoor use
- Rubber sealing jacket protects against water ingress and mechanical shock
- Dust and water protected according IP 67 in mated condition
- NC3MXX-HD* mates with NC3FXX-HD* cable connector
- Gold contacts
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable