Add wireless local network connectivity to your BDP-LX53, BDP-330 or BDP-333 Blu-ray player.
Using the AS-WL100 with your BDP-LX53, BDP-330 or BDP-333 Blu-ray player, you can establish a wireless LAN connection for more convenience. Simply connect it to a USB port on your player and make the associated settings selections in the player's set-up menu.
By connecting to the internet, you can enjoy BD-LIVE functions*, YouTube videos and the Pioneer News RSS reader function, as well as update your player's software.
* BD-LIVE requires inserting a USB memory device (commercially available) in one of the available USB ports; since the BDP-333 features only 1 such port, BD-LIVE functions are not supported when the AS-WL100 USB Wireless LAN Adapter is inserted.
Additional Information / Pioneer AS-WL100
- Power: DC 5V
- Standard Compliance IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Security protocols: WPA, WPA2, AES, TKIP
- Power Consumption: Tx: up to 310 mA
- Weight: 20,0 g
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 30,0 x 10,65 x 94,74 mm