The fundamentals of serious DJing.
Replacing the CDJ-800MK2, the CDJ-850 offers some major enhancements over its predecessor. This deck is designed to feel and function like a CDJ-900 or CDJ-2000 and is rekordbox enabled, while maintaining an affordable price. No matter what source – CD, USB (flash drive or disk) or straight from PC or Mac* – this deck is suitable for your way of working. MP3, AAC, AIFF and WAV (up to professional 24-bit WAV) files are supported. It’s also rekordbox compatible, meaning that using the free rekordbox software, you can beforehand prepare and manage your tracks on your PC for an extra smooth DJ set. But you can also easily create your set on the fly. With the Tag List feature, you can plan 20 or even more tracks ahead. Unique to the CDJ-850, you can even add, remove and change the order of the tracks in the list. Wave Display allows you to see peaks and drops in your tracks, helping you make fluent mixes between tracks.
Full-size jog wheel and other pro features
- Just like the CDJ-900 and 2000, the CDJ-850 has a full-size 206 mm jog wheel for a professional feel and performance, and a large screen.
- The USB HID interface allows you to use more complex DJ software without a control disk.
- Additional features include Auto Beat Loop Function, Tempo Variation, CD Resume function and vibration resistance.
* Computer playback via MIDI control of 3rd party DJ software (not included) or when in soundcard mode.
Additional Information / Pioneer DJ CDJ-850-K
|DJ type||CD / DVD|
Plays MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF audio files via:
- CD, CD-R/RW
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps
- MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control
- Anti Vibration
- CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software)
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Control cable
- Disc forced Eject Pin