The CNSD-200FM will upgrade your AVIC-F700BT or AVIC-F900BT to include all 2010 updates.
Upgrade your AVIC-F700BT, F900BT, F710BT, F910BT or F9110BT with the latest software features and map data.
If you own an AVIC-F710BT or AVIC-F910BT/F9110BT, your software or interface doesn’t need updating. The CNSD-200FM will however install the latest map data.
- The latest Tele Atlas maps, loaded and ready to go: coverage of 9 million kilometers of road in 44 countries (including ‘connector’ roads for 9 countries).
- Easier junction navigation: See immediately which lane you need to be in at a junction: signposts immediately appear on-screen, with the lane of your route highlighted for easy and safe guidance.
- Even better visibility: All our NavGate screens are anti-glare, but our new software includes an additional feature which improves the on-screen contrast – particularly useful when driving in bright daylight.
- New ‘Heading up’ feature in 2D: This new feature allows you to be guided on-screen with your car’s direction always proceeding to the top of the screen. An alternative view would be to have your screen selected at ‘North up’. This gives you greater flexibility in how you prefer to be guided.
- Faster touch panel response: With each successive year, our engineers strike to make features better and faster. This software will make the on-screen reaction to your commands even quicker.
Additional Information / Pioneer CNSD-200FM
Map and Operating Software Update for the AVIC-F710BT, AVIC-F910BT, AVIC-F9110BT, AVIC-F700BT and AVIC-F900BT (2010)