The first sub-€500 mixer with 2 sound colour filters.
With the DJM-250, you can combine EQ effects with 2 filters to perform mixes that sound like they were meant to be. Add that to the DJM-250’s pro features and you’ve got a mixer like no other on the market. It's loaded with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. The mixer mirrors the layout of its bigger brothers to deliver the professional experience. Plus the XLR balanced output guarantees the high quality sound expected from our club standard mixers, making it perfect for DJing at home, parties or in music bars.
Additional EQ effects to really carve out the mix:
- The lights on the filter knobs clearly show when each filter is engaged;
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for clear sound quality;
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel;
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable;
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel;
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between 3 patterns of cross fader curves;
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk.
Additional Information / Pioneer DJ DJM-250-K
|DJ type||DJ mixer|
- High-Pass Filter
- Low-Pass Filter
No. of channels: 2
Sampling Rate/ Depth: 48 kHz / 24-bit