A full-range, Full Digital (Class D), bridgeable 2-channel amplifier, the PRS-D800 is unique due to its high power, high sound quality and ultra-compact size.
Full Digital, In-Vehicle Amplifier for Competition-Level Sound.
Under the umbrella of the Pioneer Reference Series (PRS), the PRS-D800 has been crafted using only the highest quality components to bring superior sound quality to a broader range of consumers and vehicles.
Essential features include:
- Full Digital (Class-D) amplifier 2-channel amplifier concept. A high-slew rate operational amp is used to reduce the high-frequency distortion inherent to many Class D full range designs.
- High-Grade Audio parts.
- No Crossover functionality included.
- L/R independent gain control.
- Total Vibration Control (TVC) that utilises anti-vibration materials and advanced structural engineering to minimise distortion and raise signal-to-noise ratio.
- RMS Power: 2 x 125 W (4 Ohm) / 2 x 150 W (2 Ohm) / 1 x 300 W (4 Ohm bridge).
- Ultra-Compact Design:
- Only 225 x 50 x 104 mm in size (LxWxH), the chassis has been optimised for use as a part of a modular or building block amplifier system.
- Alternatively, it can fit side-by-side or even stacked with other PRS-D800 amplifiers. Placed side-by-side, three PRS-D800s take up the surface area of a standard A4 sheet of paper.
- Combine the PRS-D800 amplifier with the DEH-P88RS CD Tuner to achieve pure quality audio performance.
Additional Information / Pioneer PRS-D800
- Reference Series 2-Channel
- Bridgeable Stereo Amplifier