Pioneer DJ RMX-1000
3-in-1 Remix Station with editing software, innovative performance hardware and VST / AU plug-ins
All the potential of software with the hands-on usability of pro-DJ hardware.
Taking a totally new direction to effectors and samplers, the RMX-1000 is a 3-in-1 system comprising editing software, innovative performance hardware and VST / AU plug-ins. The RMX-1000 serves up all the possibilities of studio effects and beatboxes, with the added physicality of pro-DJ equipment. Intuitive performance interfaces from our flagship mixers and effectors - such as the DJM-2000's Isolator FX, the DJM-900nexus's X-Pad and the EFX-1000's multiple FX chaining - have been evolved and brought together into one unit. Simplifying these concepts even further, the RMX-1000 uses intuitive DJ controls to manipulate several parameters in macro. While the unit is incredibly simple to operate, you can still create a totally unique sound with Pioneer's remixbox™ editing software. remixbox™ allows you to completely customise the RMX-1000 hardware to your own performance style and load it up with your own banks of samples. Using the RMX-1000 as a USB controller for the included RMX-1000 VST / AU plug-ins gives DJs the same hands-on feel they get with studio DJ mixes, to breath new life into studio productions and save them from hours of editing.
Additional Information / Pioneer DJ RMX-1000
|DJ type||DJ effect box|
- VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in to use effects heard in DJ play into music production
- Free control of musical developments with intuitive operation of various effects
- User customization function provides flexible support for various needs
- Excellent sound quality achieved through optimization of the audio circuit design parts layout and circuit board pattern.
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and synchronization of effects along with the beat of the music.
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of music.
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience.
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller.