2-Channel (Front & Rear) Dash Camera, Full HD, 27.5 fps. 160° Wide Viewing Angle. High Sensitivity utilising a SONY "STARVIS" sensor, front and rear. Also features GPS, Wi-Fi, Night Time Mode, Parking Mode, 24/7 Security Mode (Hard Wire Kit included in the box), and includes a 16 GB microSD Card.
Your Third Eye On The Road.
Install a Pioneer Dash Camera for peace of mind by protecting you from fraudulent insurance claims by being able to use the recorded footage in the event of an incident, giving you the ability to identify who is at fault quickly and easily. In some countries installing a Dash Camera can even reduce your insurance* premium.
Pioneer's VREC-DZ700DC is a 2-Channel Full HD high-performance Dash Camera consisting of a front camera with a 2" LCD screen that mounts directly to the inside of the front windscreen, and a compact rear view camera that mounts to the inside of the rear window. The front camera has a Wide Viewing Angle of 160°, allowing you to capture data that other cameras cannot.
Another useful feature is Pioneer's Night Time Mode. The VREC-DZ700DC records with High Sensitivity, (WDR front camera, WDR & HDR rear camera), and utilises a SONY "STARVIS" sensor for both the front and rear camera, constantly adjusting the image quality to record the best image possible, even at night.
Worry no more about coming back to a parked vehicle with damage, not knowing what happened. Pioneer's VREC-DZ700DC includes Pioneer's Parking Mode feature, a feature which keeps watch whilst you’re away. Parking Mode allows event recording even when parked up to give you front and rear protection when your vehicle is out of sight. If the Dash Camera battery ever runs out, thanks to the included Hard Wire Kit, the VREC-DZ700DC also offers Pioneer's unique 24/7 Security Mode feature meaning you can have constant 24/7, 365 days a year protection should the vehicle detect movement, thanks to the permanent power / hard wire connection.
The VREC-DZ700DC also includes GPS and Built-in Wi-Fi, designed so you can connect your smartphone via the exclusive Pioneer "Dash Camera Interface" app. Check recorded videos or set up the Dash Camera on the screen of a compatible iPhone or Android™ smartphone.
The VREC-DZ700DC includes a 16 GB microSD Card.
*Country Specific. Please check with your local insurance company.
Built-in Wi-Fi to connect your smartphone via an exclusive Pioneer app*. Check recorded videos or set up the Dash Camera on the screen of a compatible iPhone or Android™ smartphone**.
*Pioneer ‘Dash Camera Interface’ app available for VREC-DZ700DC / VREC-DZ600. Pioneer ‘Dash Camera Recorder’ app available for VREC-DH200.
**Compatible smartphone required. app availability is depending on your country.
Additional Information / Pioneer VREC-DZ700DC
|Car accessories type||dash camera|
- 2-Channel Dash Cam - Front and rear Dash Camera package, recording both the front and rear.
- Full HD - In addition to installing a CMOS sensor that realises high sensitivity, this product records in Full HD (1920 x 1080p) with about 2 million pixels of high resolution so you can record clear high-quality characters such as a license plate, in the day or night.
- 160° Wide Viewing Angle - Record larger amounts of information with less blind spots, such as a motorcycle passing from the left or right or a pedestrian or bicycle jumping out.
- Night Time Mode - When driving on roads or in tunnels, the license plate and surrounding conditions are clearly recorded. By adopting the SONY CMOS sensor "STARVIS ™" this product is suitable for night time driving.
- SONY STARVIS - A SONY CMOS sensor "STARVIS™*" is used giving you detailed image and video capture, especially at night. *Front and Rear camera on Pioneer VREC-DZ700DC.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) - Enhances the light and dark dynamic range and corrects the images, compensating for "overexposure" and "underexposure" that occurs when the brightness changes suddenly, such as at night, or when entering or exiting a tunnel.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR - Rear Camera) - Enhances the light and dark dynamic range and corrects the images, compensating for "overexposure" and "underexposure" that occurs when the brightness changes suddenly, such as at night, or when entering or exiting a tunnel.
- Parking Mode - Peace of mind that your vehicle is watched whilst you are away. When the vehicle is parked, after detecting movement caused by vibration it will automatically record an event for a fixed period of time utilising the internal built-in battery.
- 24/7 Security Mode - Additional to Parking Mode, 24/7 Security Mode* will automatically start to record when an impact is detected, after the Dash Camera internal battery goes empty, allowing you to monitor your vehicle 24/7, 365 days a year. *Security Mode requires a direct connection to the vehicles power supply using Pioneer's Hard Wire Kit.
- GPS - Accurately record important information such as your current position, vehicle speed, direction of travel and time.
- Wi-Fi - Built-in Wi-Fi to connect your smartphone via an exclusive Pioneer Dash Camera app*'. Check recorded videos or set up the Dash Camera on the screen of a compatible iPhone or Android™ smartphone. * Compatible smartphone required. App availability is depending on your country.
- Gesture Event Recording - Record key events by 'Gesture Event Recording', without taking your eyes off the road.
- Audio / Video Output - Includes a power supply and AV cable that can be connected to a monitor such as a car multimedia system to check the image of the drive recorder on a larger screen.
- Ultra Compact Design - This ultra compact Dash Camera measures around 3 cm squared, so it is inconspicuous when installed.
- Included MicroSD Card - Pioneer includes a 16 GB microSD Card in this product.