3 pole TINY xlr male cable connector, black metal shell, gold plated contacts, bulk packaging available (*-D)
Commonly used with miniature microphones, these connectors are available in 3, 4 and 5-pin formats, with gold solder contacts.
The cable connectors incorporate a chuck-type clamp and strain relief, and are suitable for cables 2.0mm to 4.5mm diameter. A screening-ring provides a low-resistance screen-to-shell connection giving the best EMI/RF protection. The keyed insert and chuck prevent misaligned parts or cable damage due to rotation during tightening. The diecast shell is black plated, contacts are gold plated bronze.
The -W versions of the cable connector incorporates a rubber sealing boot to protect the mated connectors from dust, sweat or other fluids.
The 'T' versions of the cable connector have threaded locking rings.
MP type panel connectors have a round, nickel-plated bezel, and require an 11.3mm panel hole with anti-rotation flat. Maximum panel thickness 6.0mm. MPR type are rear-mountable, same panel cutout as MP type but maximum panel thickness 3mm. Contacts are gold plated brass. The connector is watertight, even in an unmated condition.
Rean is a brand of Neutrik AG.
Additional Information / Rean RT3MC-B
|Advanced Features||gold contact, TR -30°C - +80°C|
- Easy to assemble
- Robust metal housing with best flex relief
- Shielded system – high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Intuitive and rugged locking mechanism provides secure locking system
- Millionfond proven chuck type strain relief – up to 4.00 mm cable diameter
- Keyed insert and strain relief to avoid mispositioning / rotation of insert respectively cable