Behringer Dynamic Microphone XM8500
The XM8500 provides an amazingly flat frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises.
It features an extremely high output to get your voice out there! And with their tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on the XM mics to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We’ve even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
The Ultravoice XM8500 is built to be your go-to dynamic mics for years to come. It’s high-quality components and extremely rugged construction can withstand the rigors of the bar circuit with ease. And with the included mic stand adapter and carrying case, the XM8500 travels along with all you need in style. This microphone is an excellent choice for live and studio applications, and is available at a price that will leave you with enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible XM8500 microphone at a dealer near you.
Additional Information / Behringer Dynamic Microphone XM8500
|Microphone type||dynamic microphone, handheld|
|Connection||XLR - balanced|
|Accessories included||protection case, shock-mount bracket|
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included