Behringer Europower PMP580S 10-channel 500W Powered Mixer
500-Watt 10-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
When you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, get ready to love the new PMP580 powered mixer. This 500-Watt, 10-channel all-in-one combines the features of our best-selling small-format mixers with freshly-designed FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and Class-D amplifier technology—virtually everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable form factor.
Massive Power—Ultra Lightweight
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. Not this bad boy—it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you’ll find anywhere! Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Top-of-the-Line KLARK TEKNIK Effects
Our sister company, KLARK TEKNIK, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP’s FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
Make a Good First Compression
Our “one-knob” compressors are available on all mono channels and are super-easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity—just like the pros.
Stop Feedback Dead in its Tracks
Every PMP Series powered mixer features our FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With BEHRINGER FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
This new PMP580 mixer comes ready for wireless performance right-out-of-the box. Just add our ULTRALINK ULM100USB system (sold separately), which comes with a high-quality 2.4 GHz wireless mic and a super-small receiver that plugs into a dedicated USB-style port on the mixer.
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They’re easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer today and check out the new PMP580 powered mixer—and put a little “easy” into your life!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful , yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything your've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen - without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can recored, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computers's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or past. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with others "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer Europower PMP580S 10-channel 500W Powered Mixer
|Mixer type||powered mixer|
|Advanced Features||Class-D amplifier, FBQ feedback detection system, KLARK TEKNIK technology|
|Accessories included||rack-mount bracket|
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 8 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany