Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP
Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density 6000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface
The iNUKE NU6000DSP power amplifier packs 6,000 Watts (2 x 3,100 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1,600 Watts @ 8 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (12 lbs/5.5 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NU6000DSP is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU6000DSP full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high- density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1⁄4" TRS Input connectors, making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist- lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NU6000DSP amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes.
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the NU6000DSP amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
You can also set up, control and monitor your NU6000DSP amplifiers using your computer via USB – and immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. iNUKE Remote Connect software is the ideal way to manage installed systems, and to set up presets for live sound and production environments. Click to download the iNuke Remote Connect software.
Additional Information / Behringer iNUKE NU6000DSP
|Power amp type||Class D, PA amplifier, ultra-light|
|Advanced features I||DSP controlled, LCD display, USB interface|
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation