Ultra-Flexible 45-Watt 3-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
The ULTRATONE K450FX specializes in clean, powerful sound. With this 45-Watt workhorse in your rig, your keyboards will sound their best gig after gig.
Channel Your Sound
The K450FX gives you three channels, each with separate volume and FX SEND controls, plus Channel 1 has an additional XLR mic input for direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you're the kind of keyboardist with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K450FX is ready to handle up to three independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications. The onboard 24-bit digital FX processor, with 100 amazing presets, adds a high-tech dash of reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and other effects to your sound.
The MAIN Section gives you separate controls for FX RETURN, MASTER VOLUME, PHONES and SHAPE. A CD INPUT allows you to play recorded music through the K450FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The K450FX also features an integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as a PA system.
Big, Beautiful BUGERA
A 10" BUGERA woofer, made completely in-house by our own skilled artisans, works in connection with a custom-made 1.0" driver for awesome, full-range sound. The K450FX also features a subwoofer output, as well as a line output for direct connection to your mixing console.
Be EQ'd and Feedback-Free
Use the K450FX to bring out the best in your sound via its 5-band graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Protection System. This incredible audio solution immediately pinpoints frequencies that cause feedback, so you get perfect sound every time.
ULTRATONE is the Key
Versatility, incredible sound and durability merge beautifully in the K450FX. Check it at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer to find out what it can do for your sound.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful , yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything your've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen - without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can recored, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computers's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or past. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with others "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer ULTRATONE K450FX
|Instrument amp/speaker type||combo|
|Connection||6,3 mm jack, RCA - cinch, XLR - balanced|
|Effects||chorus, delay, dual fx, flanger, multieffect, phaser, pitch, reverb|
|Advanced Features||BUGERA speaker, FBQ feedback detection system|
|For which instrument||keyboard|
|Power Supply||100 - 240V|
|Size of speaker||1", 10"|
- Ultra-flexible 45-Watt 3-channel PA system / keyboard amplifier
- Powerful 10'' BUGERA speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany