Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
From bare-bones rock n' roll to a mellow folk ensemble, the 10-input, two-bus XENYX 1002 can give an intimate performance the vibe it needs to sound great in the crowd as well as on record. It's simple to transport, simple to use and simply essential.
The Ins and Outs
The XENYX 1002 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound. Simple controls with rich musicality make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX SEND. Simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such as reverb or delay.
So Very Portable
Weighing in at just 2.3 pounds (1.05 kg), the XENYX 1002 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with two vocalists into an arresting sonic spectacle.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 1002 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch. Test drive a 1002 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Additional Information / Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
|Mixer type||small mixer|
|Input connections||phantom, RCA - cinch|
|Output connections||headphone, monitor, RCA - cinch, XLR balanced|
|Equalizer||analog, 3 band|
|Accessories included||power supply|
- Premium, ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany