If the raw, Neanderthal power of history’s nastiest stomp boxes inspires you to plug in, turn on and rock out, it’s time to expand your mind with the SUPER FUZZ SF300.
Three Modes of Operation with the SF300’s three unique sound modes you can: channel the grittiest tones of underground proto-punk legends; update your sound into a crunchy industrial cacophony; or opt for a pure gain boost that will make your amp spew white-hot lava.
Easy to Use
Dedicated Level, Gain, Treble and Bass dials provide tons of tone-shaping options. A blue LED tells you when this wild thing is activated, and a top-quality on/off switch maintains optimum signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power it with a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
Whether your sound is due for a psychotic overhaul—or you just want to cause some inter-dimensional mayhem, reach for the Super Fuzz SF300. Three stomps in one—a deal that’s hard to beat, and it's available now at your BEHRINGER dealer!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Additional Information / Behringer SUPER FUZZ SF300
|Effects/pedal type||guitar stompbox|
|For which instrument||bass guitar, electric guitar|
- Recreate the whole variety of famous fuzz tones of the '60s and '70s
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 3 different sound modes for classic fuzz, grunge and gain boost
- Dedicated Gain, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany